March 29-30, 2008 — A selection of my favorite photos from Cut2008! (These shots are also in their respective panels in the list on the right side of this page.) I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them!
I would also like to extend a huge ‘Thank You!’ to everyone involved with the Cut!2008 festivities:
— to the Cut! staff (who in the middle of all the madness were friendly, patient, and beyond helpful)
— to all the guests (who were wonderfully cooperative with all the picture taking and who just rocked the place in general!)
— to the attendees (who were so courteous and helpful in trying to give the photographers room to shoot, even in some very crowded circumstances)
A big warm thanks to you all!!
Standard disclaimer: Please do not post these images elsewhere without permission of the owner.




































































No comments:
Post a Comment